Tuesday, December 28

Back :)



wuhoo
at last i m bec for my blog :)

24/12/10
[christmas eve]

woke up around 12
went out to have lunch wif my sis
three sumthing v received a call frm my dad
both of us rush to have bath
guess wat?
my dear brother is coming bec from Rusia =)
around 5pm
v reached the KLIA
wait almost 45 minutes oni i saw my brother n oso his fren
after dat v quickly rush 2 dad's car
my bro's fren is rushing 4 d next plane in LCCT 2 bec 2 his hometown
sad to say
he cant rush 4 d plane
soo he bought 10 sumthing d ticket 
n he wait in LCCT alone


v have our dinner outside dat nite =)
my dad went 2 work after dinner
my sis was tired n she slept early
me,my mum n my bro
have a warm supper n long chat da nite
slept around 3.30am


dis is d present i prepare for him :)
nt special but i put a lot if effort in it









guess wat word is it?
i knw it's hard 2 see
dat's [WELCOME BACK]


25/12/10
[ Merry Christmas]

went out shopping wif mum n bro at leisure mall
public holiday
there are many people in every where


bought a pair of  new shoes













went pasar malam dat nite












since whn i never saw their back 2gether? hm...


simple but warm nite


26/12/10
[family day]

study in d morning 
nid 2 work hard in my physics
n oso d others sub too

around 5pm
all of us went to The Mines to shoppping
wuhoo
its a warming family day
i enjoy it so much

have MCD as our dinner
din buy anything
just waste my time thr xD
back bout 10pm..


its quite tired but all of us enjoy it so much ;)

















[THE END]:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment