Friday, February 18

1st Week finally end



Finally , 1st week of d intevensi end
unfortunately, next week gonna be more suffer
Bio , Chemist , Add maths , Sejarah
Anyone gonna teach me how to throw all d things into my brain ?


This week was damn tired
Sleep late every night
What to do ?
Can't reli sleep well
But whn i study , i cant study well too
cause of pressure ?
every thing was just like lost control in this year
I m reli tired


Having maths paper today
when i get d paper1
i was just like, WTF
kinda hard for me
my form4 maths not that sucks lar
can count as d best subject d
but al those question was so hard
most of us cant finish it


guess wat i did during exam
i holding the pen
and fall asleep
i m definately tiredddd


gonna work hard for the next war
good luck for all those having intevensi


Gonna use back Chinese to express my feel
No choice , my BI sucks .. :D



最近怎麼好像變了
我們之間是出現了問題嗎?
還是我的臭脾氣讓你厭倦了?
星期二
特地去找妳
但你那冷淡的反應
讓我覺得我侵入了一個我不該出現的地方
或許我不善於表達對你的關心
或許我并不如他們重要
或許我并沒能像他們每天陪你
或許我就是那麼的無能

只想告訴你一句
 I DO ALWAYS CARE ABOUT YOU

__END__

0 comments:

Post a Comment