Saturday, July 31

i m bec

wuhoo~~~
at last i gt chance to update my blog

hm...
curently having simple life
my skul  having hari keusahawanan yesterday
7 a.m. reach skul ><
damn early
reach skul thn ntg 2 do
acc Mr. Khor go petaling street makan
finish makan balik skul
wait lily reach
thn walk here walk thr xD
wasting my time
wait my dear add maths teacher cum
only i start duty
[ sell coupon ]
wuhooo~~~
1st time hold so much money
but all nt mine geh ><
around one hour only
gt RM 1000 ++

thn duty dou 10 sumthing
go hang gai wif cindy
bought a balloon ring xD
damn nice.love it so much xD
after that go ts hang gai lurh
wan watch movie geh
but too many ppl jor
all lazy to buy xD
after that pergi ding ding cheong da gei

i love my simple life
dun kacau kacau xD

will update my next post whn i get a com xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment