Tuesday, August 10

death blog

hm..
din update my blog long time
my dad didn't pay da streamyx
so i cant's on9


at last i went tuition 2day
so i able 2 update my blog thr
wif my poor english

just finish my monthly test last week
v just have 50 minutes per subject
totally nt euf time for me 2 complete my question
going 2 have sucks results this time
i will put more effort for my next exam


having spot check after recess 2day
sum1 kip ask them 2 check me
hm...
dat's y frens r for ?
disapointed to you


recently many things happen in my skul
it's so complicated
just dun think too much my girls
JOAN & NINI
cheer up yar
nothing will beat u guys down
althought i nt reli knw joan
but i still support her in everything
gambateh =)

hope everything will be simple
update my blog as soon as possible =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment