Monday, August 16

family trip

last saturday--14/08/10

at last i had a family trip
my dad bring us to Melaka
wake up early in da morning
had my bath n prepare everything
i brought my Domo along xD

i slept in da whole journey to Melaka
reach thr bout 12 sumthing
had our lunch at MCD
after having our lunch
we went Taman Buaya
many things change inside thr
v snap a lot of pics inside
finsih visiting Taman Buaya
we start 2 find hotel
v stay at The Emperor hotel
have a short rest thr
thn we went out to shopping
bought a new school shoes again
thx wee my lovely dad =)
bec 2 hotel n had my swimming section
da pool thr kinda dirty
yucks !
just swim bout half an hour thn beh tahan

have my dinner near da hotel
damn full xD
after dat went pasar mlm
damn many ppl thr

the next day
wake up bout 7 sumthing
went  2 eat buffet wif my family
after dat start 2 pack our things
went shopping again b4 v bec 2 kl

simple but happy trip
i love da time wif my family
waiting 4 da next family trip =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment