Sunday, August 30

2day morning 7sumthing

 my dad call my mum n say he reach aunty's hs jor

thn ask her 2 open da door

my mum oways duno her phone rang de

reli kacau i dreaming

after dat wait my  sis finish bath

until my turn
whn i finish my bath oni i realize i 4gt 2 brush my teeth

haha

whn i cum out

my cousin 55 go in n bath jor

shit lo

i haven brush my teeth larh

after i ask my sis

oni i knw

she oso 4gt 2 brush

hahas...

two dirty pig

thn my mum kip ask us go 2 other aunty's hs jor

so v decide 2 bring along our toothbrush 2 my aunty house
whn v reach thr v start 2 prepare those things dat nid 2 pray

i dun lk 2 go thr de

those aunty lk 'san gu  liu po'

very kacau

thn o...

they dun lk 2 say 'sry ' or 'escuse me' de

kick me no nid 2 say sry de

after finish pray

they all eat eat eat

thn i mar follow lo

my 4th aunt bake de cake damn delicious

i eat jor 3 pieces

lk pig o

haha

after dat go bac 2 my aunt's hs 2 bath bath

my cousin reli understand me de

he saw i sat there lk very bored

he ask me 2 go on9

haha...thx o...

v bec around 4pm

dunno y

i kip sliping in car

just wake up 2 go toilet

thn slip again

reach kl bout 8pm

thn go home bath n kip things

oni go eat dinner

after dat my bro call bec frm rusia

haha..

keng gai wif him bout half n hour

wat oso talk

at night 

whn all ppl go slip

its my happy hour

i on9 n chit chat

hahas....

slip too much in car

haiz...2morow national day

all ppl in hs

 i nid 2 study whole day jor

sienx sienx..

oh ya...

2morow is pyng pyng--my hou ji mui 's burfday

happy burfday 2 her nia

gud luck in ur trial

TO : crystal--my mui mui

dun sad sad nia

no matter wat happen

jie will oways bside u de

dun think too much nia

muackx muackx ^^
photo in hometown:
 
  
  
  
  
  
too lazy lew
hahas
still gt many de
lazy upload jor
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment