Friday, August 28

_✖i m who i m✖_--busy day

2day wake up 6sumthing

thn prepare 2 my uncle's kopitiam open ceremony

reli sam fu lo

nid 2 wake up so early

after reach thr

eat my breakfast

after dat help my uncle 2 work lo

kinda tired

around 12 sumthing

thn go bec home n bath

after dat 55 fly 2 hang tuah station

cos wanna go klcc wif crystal n kjj

reach thr bout 2sumthing

thn her mum fetch us go

whn v reach thr

v met crystal's fren

thn walk 2gether lo

kinda boring de

cos i lazy 2 read books 

haha

after dat v go secret recipe eat cake

actually is me n kjj eat

thn they 2 sit besides us n chit chat

around 7 v go bec

walao

da traffic damn jam

my mum still wan me 2 go tuition

no choice

bt 2 follow wat she say

luckily i  just late 4 10minutes

after tuition go bec home bath n eat my dinner

2day kinda tired

n  i still miss my fren

R.I.P. Bryan...

0 comments:

Post a Comment