Wednesday, August 26

_✖i m who i m✖_---farewell my fren

2day morning bout 8.30 i reach sri petaling station

thn yung yung's mum fetch us go celestine's hs

after dat v go nirvana memorial place

2day

is Bryan's funeral

v reach thr bout nine sumthing

whn da funeral start a while

v sang few song's 2 him

da 1st song is 

'you will be in my heart'

Bryan's mum told us

he like dis song da most

v try 2 sing louder n louder

but all of us kip crying

can't stop

v reli miss him so much

miss his sweet smile

his jokes

n everything of him

he leave us
v knw dat he had suffer 4 long time

mayb death is da best 4 him

he will have a new life in heaven

v will oways kip him in our heart
farewell..my fren

may u rest in peace 

i cried whn i writing dis blog

bt i try 2 promise my self

dis is da last time i cry 4 his death

i will oways smile whn i think bout him

cos he giv me all da happiness in my memory

Bryan--i miss u so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment