Saturday, August 22

【♥ ---- iииocεиt babε♥】--moody day


2day i wake up at 3.30 am

just 2 send my brother 2 da airport

two months pass so fast

he si going bec 2 rusia 2 continue his study

whn he get in my mum cry

n me

just having tears in my eyes

its been da 4th year sending him out

but i reli miss him so much

having 2 months wif him in one year

dis time hv 2 wait one n a half year oni he will bec

means

i can't c him next year~!

anyway

bro..i miss u so much

add oil in ur study yarh^^

nowadays

kip thinking

y is prefect oways da wrong side?

even in spot check

v r just da members dat follow wat they say

v dun hope 2 do it too

y just kip saying prefect is a dog

whn u hear sum1's says means u r a dog?

thn everyone in da world is a dog

including u~!!

u dun hv da rights 2 scold us

cos u r doing da wrong things

anyway

【lembaga pengawas】

is ntg special 2 me


i dun think dat i m oso da member in it

i giv up in everything

my life

my home

n all my love

except him

he is da oni things i cant put away

until da day he left me

it's da time 2 let me leave

【♥ holiday time】

gonna do wat in dis holiday?

i think i should study hard

just left 5 weeks

feel wanna change my hairstyle

n oso highlight bec my hair colour

since last time i hightlight

until now

just left a bit colour

wanna change my mood

anyway

hope i can sucss in my study

bt nt in prefect board

♥ ---- iииocεиt babε♥--bro..i miss u
i could leave everything except u【♥KJJ ♥】

0 comments:

Post a Comment