Tuesday, September 1

_✖i m who i m✖_---day without u

2day...

a windy + raining day

my bou bui din go 2 skul

bcos he sick jor

take gud care of urself ar

i oways miss u de ^^

whn i went bec 2 class after duty

i get bec my english paper 2

omg!

wat a bad results

after i count it

i just get 58 in my english

damn shit lurh

thn pkj teacher cum in 2 class

cos raining 

so v stay inside da class

n chit chat wif my frens

after recess

i get bec my maths paper 2

hahahahahah

wat a gud news

i get A in my maths

again

it's da 1st time i get A in secondary skul

muahahahaha
at last i get it

having gud mood da whole day

v finish skul kinda early bcos of puasa

after that go 2 buy magazines n novels wif soo ling n kuan wei

thn go bec home alone by bus

bt i met kuok wyn in bus b4 da bus go

he sit wif kae tao

whn kae tao get down da bus at maluri

he ask me 2 c bside him

so i go lurh

go eat kfc as my lunch

whn i gonna bec home

i met my sis n his bf

she ask me 2 wait 4 her

bt i think i better go

they 2 dun hv many chance 2 c each other

hahas....
✖da day without u
✖is da most lonely day

0 comments:

Post a Comment