Friday, September 4

__✖i m who i m✖__---wat a day

2day morning during nilam time
principle hv a speech 4 all form 3 students

ofcourse...included me

da same speech

kip ask us 2 add oil in our PMR

thn say our trial very bad n much more

after day go bec class n study lo

dunring recess
bcos it is raining

so dun hv compound

thn most of us stand at maindoor

v ply n say sum joke thr

da guard suddenly say v very noisy

n say v dun hv dicipline o

u r just a guard larh

v ply or wat oso non of ur buisness larh

after dat they say gt fore-in

thn ask us 2 duty baik baik

n those same things lo

thn ask 10 of us stay bec 2 spot check
i m suprice dat they choose me

bt nt reli wan 2 get choose
my group go 5AH

shit

i hate dat class

v spot check their class 2 times
dunno y gt one ppl can bring all those phone n put it in locker

mayb b4 v go thn she knw v gt spot check jor

aiya

tak kisah lar

i nt reli mind
actually

if u guys hate me can dun ask me 2 go spot check de

i knw i having earing prob

bt every time i go out duty 

i oso take out all earing except da lowest one mar

they still wan lidat

if u hate me

just fuck off

i dun mind every thing in prefect board

 i hate ppl dat 'zhen dui' me

so just stop it

stop acting those 'wu gu' face infront of me

it's sucks

anyway

after skul v have meeting wif  MR.Chong

luckily just half an hour

da 1st time so fast o

hahas

after dat go 2 time square wif my dar dar

thn go watch movie

✖_kungfu cyborg_✖

dis movie kinda funny

n sum of da part oso kinda touching

nt bad nt bad

2morow having seminar at perijaya

suddenly feel very lazy 2 go

bt i paid so much money n 4 my PMR

i will go de

gambateh yarh..

all PMR student

0 comments:

Post a Comment