Friday, May 7

❥ lovely mood





simple friday
having good mood without any reason
having my volleyball practice during pj
all of us still pj althought teacher was absent
felt tired after pj
fell asleep during bio period
my 'lovely' bio teacher tried to ignore me
ignore a sleeping pig xD
owhh
forgive me
i just dun understand wat is she trying 2 tell me

nowadays feeling bored in skul life
can i just quit it?
hm...
i knw i cant
i just repeating da same thing in skul
copying homework , chatting n of cos sleeping
life starting 2 bcum meaningless

oops
exam is right around da corner
i din even start 2 study anything yet
hm...
getting more fail dis time 
trying 2 improve my english nowadays

birthday cuming soon
excited ? xD
going 2 ts n sg wang 2morrow
mayb meet sum of my babes
having a celebration at pavilion dis sunday
wuhoo
honestly
i m so excited xD

hm...time 2 say gud nitez
having tuition on 9am next morning
gud bye readers =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment