Wednesday, May 26

♥ merdeka ?!

wuhoo
poor english post again xD

hm.
firstly..
congratz 2 me..
at last i finish my mid term exam 2day
2day 's exam sub are sivik n pjk
well
honestly...
i nt reli knw how 2 do
all ikut feel saja xD
use 10 minutes 2 complete
thn slip 4 da remaining time xD

finish our exam b4 recess
after recess continue our class
physics teacher mark our results
thn all of our gang chat bout da planning of dis sat
omg !!
kip suffer bout our budget
all of us damn poor 
at last..
i decided 2 work dis friday
i nid da money so much 

get 71.5 for my maths
hm...blh tahan lar
but my teacher thought i could get better results
i m so sorry
i will put more effort in my maths 4 da next exam =]

sumthing happen dis few days
hm...sumthing gud ?
i think so xD
anyway
having beautiful mood dis few days

that's all for today
continue suffering on my plan xD
gud nitez guys =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment