Thursday, September 30

♥ dissapointed



♥ i m bec
throw down my blog almost one week
no com for me to update


nowadays bz preparing their birthday celebration
everyday kip money xDD
i love money lar wei xD
but those money nt 4 me~~


ezy felt tired nowadays
mayb used too much brain in planing
my planing is nt gud
i dun hv creativity
so
forgive me if u guys cant get any suprise during ur b'day


next week start 2 holiday
sad to say
my bio teacher wan us 2 bec skul on friday
just to hear the other's group presentation
i have to go bec dat day
bcos i promised wei chuen 2 celebrate his b'day
plan 2 sing k after those presentation
money money money again
i damn nid da second job
one job nt enuf money 4 me 2 spend


exam change date jor
start one week earlier
omg
my brain is still blank
gonna start my revision dis holiday


failed in da interview
although i knew dat i will fail
but i still felt dissapointed
damn dissapointed !!!
moody now..
gosh...
give up in all da interview
wont attend anymore ==
anyway
congratz to my man 4 sucess in da add interview


dat's all..
forgive me 4 my poor english
cos i update in my tuition centre



0 comments:

Post a Comment