Tuesday, April 27

❥ english post?

feel wanna write my latest post wif english
reason?
its just a sudden feel
so..
pls 4giv my poor english

hm..
din updated two days
i hurt my hand last few days
having volleyball training few days
non-stop
i m just damn crazy in volley ball nowadays
went jogging n badminton wif my daughter n man xD
sum1 told me dat i m getting thinner
oops..
is dat real?
i m so excited wif da answer
cos i m still getting fatter
wat a big fat girl m i xD

dis friday having my sukan tahunan
so,all badan uniform n rumah sukan stared 2 train their marching
quited prefect dis year
so i went rumah hijau 2 marching
cos v r nt badan uniform
so all of us kip playing
others ppl marching
v all just walking
enjoy da relaxing feel so much

i m getting blacker n blacker
going 2 look like a malay
wat 2 do?
i likes outdoor sports so much
willing 2 ply volleyball 2morrow after skul
hm...
but i still wondering,
my hand recover jor mei
nt reli like 2 be a OKU xD


piano exam is cuming soon
omg
i cant even ply those song properly
my teacher oways repeat da same thing 2 me

ivon~u r out of da tempo
ivon~u din practice it well
ivon~u haven finish memorize ur scale
ivon~u r still poor in ur aural

omg
its sucks rite
i m trying my best 2 practice it well
nt reli hate piano nowadays
i still nid time 2 improve everything
keep having exam dis year
i nid sum time 2 rest
but , can i ? 

at last i done my add maths hw last nite
without copying any1's answer
i done it wif my own
damn excited whn i finish it
dat's my 1st time xD

most of my fren feel moody recently
is dis a moody season?
everyone's seems moody n meaningless
mayb all of us r just boring in study
v nid sum time 2 rest rite? babe
cum on babe~let's hang out xD

time 4 me 2 bec home frm tuition center xD
gud bye my babe

0 comments:

Post a Comment